Great shoes for men, women and children in comfort, dress, casual, and athletic categories make Rack Room Shoes the family footwear retailer of choice. The company offers a wide selection of nationally recognized brands known for their quality. Rack Room Shoes also offers an assortment of Show More » exclusive private brands commissioned from the best manufacturers in the business. Our private brands offer customers great styles and outstanding values, which translates into satisfied, loyal, repeat customers.
The foundation for Rack Room Shoes was established in 1920 in Salisbury, North Carolina by Phil Levinson, and later passed on to his son-in-law, Mort Lerner. The period from 1920 until 1984 was one of modest growth. However, in 1984, the 22-store company was purchased by The Deichmann Group, a Germany- based shoe retailer, beginning a period of accelerated growth and infrastructure modernization.« Show Less
Special Terms and Conditions:
1. Cashback Rates: Upto 0.5% Cashback
2. Cashback will be Tracked Within: 6 Hours
3. Posting Time for Cashback: Cash Back will be automatically added to your Coupox Cashback account today.
4. Ensure Your Cashback Is Successful:
• Make Sure To Complete Your Transaction Within The Opened Tab. If You Are Not Sure, Come Back And Click The Store Link Again.
• If Your Purchase/Payment/Checkout On Merchant Page Has An Error Or Failure, Please Click Through Our Website Again.
• Return To Our Website And Click Through Merchant Link When You Are Making A New Transaction.
• Click Through Activate Cashback Again If There Is Any Error.
• Read Terms And Conditions Of The Merchant Before Shopping.
5. Cashback will not be paid For:
• Making Bulk Purchases.
• Return And Canceled Orders.
• Purchase By Gift Cards, Gift Vouchers.
• Using Other Cashback/ Coupon/Deals/ Promo Codes Websites During The Session.
• Use Of Promo Codes Or Coupons Not Approved By Us.
• Try To Manipulate Out Website Or Engage In Fraud Activities.
Rackroomshoes.com purchase with valid payment.
Number Of Occurrences
Custom (60 day(s)) Actions will be locked 60 days after event date.